wheeee.... I'm practicing more......
![]()
![]()
let me tell you, after not having done any
real beading for so long, this is really a challenge. my eyes feel dimmer, my fingers ache, my hands shake.... and thread a needle? Ya, right! that's a half-hour process in itself. anyway. I really do need the practice and I am having fun with these prototypes....
5 comments:
Very nice. I like all the texture you have. Your package of frames is a treasure. It's fun to be excited by a new challenge, isn't it?
Marty S
Crackpot Beader
Wow I really like the yellow flower image. Keep up the work.
thanks Marty and Mark! Wow, Mark, you commented! THANKS!!!!!
I use a magnifying lamp to thread my needle anymore. Sometimes I have to use it just to see where the needle is coming through the fabric.
Looking nice. It always feels good to start some new project. I don't get them all finished though and that doesn't feel quite as good!
These minis are sooooooooooooooo appealing. I've always loved itty-bitty things. The frames are great too.
Pam, I'm serious about this... I need you to give me a lesson in SHORT posts... Eeeegad, mine are always so long... they take me a whole day to do sometimes (counting the work with the photos).
Post a Comment